What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognizes the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by the users of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the publisher, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show specific advertising based on this observations.
It is also possible that when visiting a website or when you open an e-mail where an advertisement or a promotion about our products or services, a cookie may be installed in your browser to show later advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
Revocation and removal of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access some sections of our website.
Third party service providers
|__utmc||Third parties||Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted along with the __utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.||End´s browser session|
|__utmt||Third parties||It is used to limit the number of requests.||10 minutes|
|_icl_current_admin_language||Own||It responds to the multi language plugin WPML and is responsible for identifying the language of the user’s browser to determine the language to display the web.|
|_icl_current_language||Own||It responds to the multi language plugin WPML and is responsible for identifying the language of the user’s browser to determine the language to display the web.|