Whatever the size, location and scope of the project, our Business Partners provide an important link to our customers.
At Vaxtor, the majority of our sales follow an indirect route and whilst we love speaking with end users to really understand their requirements, explain the benefits of our technology and design the solution for their project, our certified Business Partners are an important piece of the puzzle. We have offices on 3 continents, deployments in around 50 countries and deal with customers all over the world every day. But a local presence – with market knowledge and relationships – is often an important element in delivering a successful project.
What does it mean to become a Vaxtor Certified Business Partner?
- Comprehensive and ongoing product training (both sales and technical).
- Free demonstration licenses.
- Lead generation (website/events/referrals).
- Joint marketing events.
- 3rd level technical support.
- Access to the Vaxtor partner portal (detailed manuals and technical documentation).
- Preferential Business Partner pricing (with further discounts based on volume).
What does Vaxtor look for in a potential Business Partner?
- General understanding of camera installation, IP networks and video surveillance markets.
- Willingness to commit dedicated Sales/Technical both to our training programme and to winning business with us.
- Ability, once trained, to provide 1st and 2nd level support where required.
- Contacts and existing business with end customers within our verticals – Parking, Law Enforcement, Traffic & Tolling, Security, Access Control, Logistics, Safe/Smart Cities.
Partner Zone login
Become a Vaxtor Business Partner
Becoming a trained and certified Vaxtor Business Parter means access to our full product portfolio, development team and hands-on support. Together we can design solutions to meet the customer’s needs and grow both our businesses.
If this sounds like a good fit for your company, let’s explore the possibilities together.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org